Sunday, May 19, 2013

Hello. Hola. Bonjour.

Hello, reader.

I'm hoping to gain a few readers with my blog. It'd be nice to have an online community. Or maybe just ramble on to myself.
Who knows.

I suppose I should say a bit about myself.
My name is Victoria. I'm from Boston, Massachusetts. Like most Bostonians, I take a lot of pride in being from there.

I am lucky enough to have met my soulmate, and I spend my life with my
boyfriend/fiancee/husband. Whatever you want to call -- his name is Kristopher, but he goes by Kris.


I'm a college student, with an (almost) associate's degree in Music Business.
I plan to continue on to a bachelor's degree in English.
I love poetry, literature, and music.

What I want to do is post some of my own poetry, and post about some other poets' work. Also, write about some music, maybe.

Maybe my ideas for posts will change. Depends.

Anyway, welcome to my blog. And welcome to my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment